Important Amber Safety Information
Before use please read the following important safety information and usage advice.
- Our amber is sold as jewellery and should not be used as a teething aid.
- The brittle nature of the amber beads and the small parts could pose a potential choking hazard if used by children under 36 months, so supervision whilst being used is paramount
- Avoid any jewellery from getting regularly wet – remove before swimming or bathing
- DO NOT sleep wearing jewellery
- DO NOT allow children to ‘chew’ or put the jewellery in their mouth
- Amber is not a toy
- Check the amber jewellery regularly to ensure the thread and beads are secure and strong, if there is any damage then please discontinue use and dispose of the item
- Our amber products are supplied with a safety information leaflet – please read and retain for future use.
If you are unsure or have any questions please discontinue use and email email@example.com